Kids at the Kramerwirt
no time to get bored
At the Kramerwirt, families can find both their perfect base camp for holiday adventures, and a quiet, cozy place of relaxation and refilling batteries at the end of a long day. We welcome children with open arms in our house – and can of course adapt to any special wishes, for example at dinner ;). A small visit to our play room can be just as fun as challenging the parents to a fun round of board games after lunch.
Mayrhofen has a lot to offer for our small guests:
- Countless spots to discover – ranging from amazing playgrounds in the woods to authentic huts in our mountains.
- The outdoor pools of Mayrhofen & Hippach are free of charge for our guests!
- On the Ahorn mountain, you have the chance to watch eagles, hawkes and more in a spectacular flying shows surrounded by breathtaking scenery.
- There are multiple via-ferratas around Mayrhofen, perfect for beginners and families! If you want to try out climbing, there is a via-ferrata for everyone and every size!
- A visit to the local cheesery can teach how cheese, butter, yoghurts, and more are made, starting right from the cows! They have their own farm for kids to discover all the farm animals of our region.
- At Sidan, there is a brand new playground in the middle of a gorgeous lea! So much fun to have out in the countryside!
- The Mayrhofen minigolf-course promises a fun afternoon for the whole family.
- For the brave ones: you can try canyoning, rafting and kayaking in the canyons around Mayrhofen.
...for our small guests
We know that travelling with kids can lead to a lot of luggage. To help you minimizing baggage, we are happy to provide high chairs and cribs when needed. We even have some carry-backpacks, boilers and more, just ask our reception and we are happy to help where we can!